Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who's Who Wednesday: Heather Hulsey Black





Hi !! I would like to introduce myself, I am Heather a 36 years old  Disney fanatic.. I have been married for 16 yrs,to my high school sweetheart, who I have been with since I was 15 years old. We have two boys who keep us very busy, Austin is 9 and Noah is 4. Both of my boys are into sports. We do a good bit of traveling for baseball, which I love. I am so excited to start this new journey in my life, because I will be writing and sharing with you the place that I and my whole family loves. I have been traveling to Disney since I was a little girl. My first visit was when I was three, and we have not stopped going since. The very first trip that I took with my husband (boyfriend at the time) was to Disney World. We have been more times than I can count. When we had our first child we knew we wanted to share all the magic with him. His first visit was when he was 18months old, and he has been at least 15 times. And yes when my second son was born, I was the crazy lady with the infant in tow.  We also had the opportunity to go on the Disney cruise which was just magical. In 2007 we became DVC members, as we thought it was about time. We have been at  every time of the year and  love to take part in MNSCHP and MVMCP. We have stayed at almost every resort, our favorite being the Boardwalk. Disney is such a big part of our life's and I can not wait to start sharing it with all of you.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment