Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Who's Who Wednesday: Contributor Adam


Hey everybody! My name is Adam and I'm a 30 year old Disney Junkie. I've been married to my wife Bonnie for almost 5 years. We have a son, Owen who is 2 1/2. I've been to Walt Disney World over 15 times, the first time being when I was 4 years old. My mom brought me and I still have memories, believe it or not, from that trip. I live in Flordia, about 3 hours from WDW, and am an annual passholder. My real love for Disney started when we went for my sons first birthday. Since then we've gone 8 times as a family. I did go once by myself for Leap Day, and let me say, that was really neat, and yes I stayed in MK for the full 24 hours! I have a goal to stay at every resort at Disney World. I'm at 5 so far, I still have a ways to go. I love talking about everything Disney, being at the Parks, watching the movies, learning the history, listening to the music and anything else you can think of. I hope I can help spark some ideas by sharing my stories and thoughts, and maybe learn a thing or two myself along the way. Happy reading and have a magical day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment