Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Who's Who Wednesday: Contributor Darleen


Hi everyone! My name is Darleen and I am a Disney fanatic. I live on the west coast of Florida and consider WDW to be my "second home". I've been an AP holder for many years and my first trip was in 1972. I can't count how many trips I've made since then, but probably over 100 in all. I've also been to the "Original Magic Kingdom" twice and taken two Disney cruises. I've planned everything from solo trips to four generation family reunions and everything in between. I enjoy the Disney movies, the magic of the Parks and especially the heritage and history of Walt Disney himself and the vision he had for the company. I also enjoy all the wonderful food options available at the parks. To me, that is an "attraction" by itself! My favorite time of year at the parks is the joy at Christmas. I hope to share my love for everything Disney with all of you and look forward to being inspired by everyone else here as well. Thanks for taking the time to read and remember, "It all started with a mouse"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment