Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Who's Who Wednesday: Contributor Angela

Hello to all of you Disney fans!  My name is Angela Pulsifer, I am married to my wonderful Prince Charming, Rob Pulsifer and have two beautiful daughters ages 4 and 2.  My entire family shares the same amount of love for Disney as I do.  I was born and raised in St. Petersburg, FL and visited Disney World as a child a few times.  My love for Disney soared when I had a family of my own to enjoy it with and my first experience of being part of the magic was when Rob and I were selected to be the grand marshals of the parade in 2004.
My husband and I were huge fans after that experience and were hooked.  Ever since we have always showed up in matching Disney clothes.  We took our first daughter when she was 10 months old and soon after became pass holders.

Or second daughter was born in 2010 and she was going to be a fan and not even know it. ;) Her first trip was at 3 months old, practically slept through the whole trip but she is a huge fan now at 2 1/2.
We visit Disney World between 10-12 times a year, we can't get enough!  We have been on two Disney cruises and are currently planning our third cruise.  I love everything about Disney World and the best part is seeing the enjoyment on my children's faces each and every time.  I really enjoy making our family matching outfits.  Love my maternity Disney shirt I made. ;)  

Our Animal Kingdom shirts.
 Christmas shirts.

 Halloween/Pirate shirts.

Our more recent outfits including my daughters pink and white Minnie Mouse dresses and their pirate shirts and skirts are made by my friend Rebecca Warg. :)

 I love going to Disney all the time because every trip we experience something new.  There is so much to do and see at WDW each trip is always a new adventure!!  Looking forward to many more trips with my family and experiencing all Disney has to offer! Leaving you with a fun fact, first family of the day at the character spot at Epcot gets this one of a kind photo of all the characters together!!  I can now take that off my bucket list. ;)







0 comments:

Post a Comment