Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Foodie Friday: Plaza Restaurant Review

Many people don't know about this place in the Magic Kingdom. I have been to MK over 100 times and never seen this place located behind the Plaza Ice Cream establishment. . My husband and I found this little gem after figuring out its not a good idea to forgo reservations on MNSSHP night. It was a cute little  place, very snug and warm. Being a busy night, it was kind of congested, but that's to be suspected. Our drinks were quickly served and orders were taken. We ordered a meatloaf dinner and out comes this plate big enough for 3 people to eat! It consisted of 3 huge chunks of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn. I looked at hubby and said there was no way I was finishing this! I am trying to eat healthier and watch what I am eating, and didn't want to over do it, so I ate less than half the meal.

 So, the portions are huge, the wait staff was very friendly, even spoke Spanish to the couple dinning next to us. As far as taste,it was ok, average for Disney fare. Better than a counter service meal, but not as good as most table service meals. The menu was kind of small. This is a great place for a quick sit down lunch.

This meal cost 16.99,which was a good deal for all that you got!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment