Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Who's Who Wednesday: Contributor April Phillips


Hello fellow Disney addicts!!  My name is April and I am a 32 year old proud wife to an Army soldier and grateful mother to three amazing children!  I can't tell you the exact moment that I fell in love with all things Disney because it seems that Disney has always been a part of my life!  I can't think of any better feeling than the first time you spy the first sign with Mickey on it letting you know you are close!  There is a magical feeling that takes over as soon as you step onto any Disney property, every cast member seems so happy to see you, not because they have to but because they are truly happy to see you!  It is how the world should be, we should all have that magic in our lives!  I grew up six hours away from Disneyland and my parents took me a few times growing up but when I got married and we started our own family we began going every year and believe it or not, since we have been living in Hawaii we have still been going once or even twice a year!  We are moving to Kansas in February and decided to buy annual passes for Walt Disney World!  We have our first trip planned for March already and couldn't be more excited. My kiddos have all also got the Disney gene, my 10 year old son knows more Disney trivia than anyone I know, my daughter is 8 and is a true Disney Princess, and we named her Emma Aurora after my favorite Disney Princess! And my little 4 year old pirate spots hidden Mickey's in everything!  I look forward to sharing what our experiences have been with Disneyland and Aulani and letting you all share our new journeys in Disney World!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment