Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Who's Who Wednesday: Contributor/Castmember-Shelby


Hello! My name is Shelby and I am 20 years old! I am a total Disney fanatic and have been since I started watching Disney movies as a kid although I did not get to visit any Disney park until 2007. My first Disney destination was Walt Disney World. Since then I have visited 7 times and during the most recent trip I became a WDW cast member doing the Disney College Program. I am currently a Photopass Photographer but starting in January I will be extending my program and switching roles into a character attendant. My favorite park is Hollywood Studios, and my favorite attraction is the Tower of Terror! My favorite Disney movie is a three way tie between Mary Poppins, Peter Pan, and Hercules.

0 comments:

Post a Comment