Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Who's Who Wednesday- Contributor Leslie




Hi all!  My name is Leslie and I’m a wife, stay-at-home mom to a 1 year old Princess and a 4 year old Prince, and a complete Disney addict. I grew up in California, where we visited Disneyland and vacationed in Florida while visiting my grandparents. I became a Florida resident at 12 years old and have had an annual pass to Walt Disney World ever since.  I am a proud member of the Disney Parks Moms Panel and have been a DVC member for over 5 years at two resorts.  I was engaged at Cinderella's Royal Table and 6 months later, married my sweetheart with a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding in Italy at Epcot. I am a lucky girl for marrying a man who loves the Mouse just as much as I do!  The love for all things Disney runs in my blood.  My Grandpa worked on the construction crew that built Space Mountain in Walt Disney World, and my other Grandpa worked for Walt Disney in the late 1930’s in film distribution and even met Walt Disney himself several times. My parents visited the Magic Kingdom on opening day, although by accident.  I love to take day trips since we live so close, whether it be with my entire family, just with the kids, or solo.  You can usually find my family at a water park every weekend during the summer.  I havebeen to Disneyland Paris, sailed on 5 Disney cruises and visited Aulani for our anniversary last year.  I am very excited to join the A2M team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment