Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Caribbean Beach Resort - Pirate Rooms

I'm a sucker for anything pirate, so it was a great surprise that my husband booked us in a pirate room at Caribbean Beach Resort for my birthday!  This was my first time staying at this resort and it won't be my last.

My son was super excited as we walked through the door.  He immediately jumped on the bed and pretended like he was steering the ship.  The pirate ship beds are awesome looking, but definitely fell short of being the least bit comfortable.  I previously heard about how rough a nights sleep is on these and I have to agree.

The overall theme of the room was great, but I felt it was lacking detail when you compare it to a Royal Room at Port Orleans.

Curtain to separate the bedroom from the bathroom
I LOVE this wall picture
Dresser drawers
The barrel has a hidden mini-fridge inside



The bathroom wall, so cool


I loved staying in this resort and I enjoyed the pirate room, but I probably will not be booking one again until the mattresses are changed.







0 comments:

Post a Comment