Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Who's Who Wednesday: New Contributor Karla Corley

Hello, My name is Karla Corley. I am 38 years old and I have 4 kids ages 21, 19, 16 and a 3 yr old . I am married to my best friend Clayton. Life has given us many ups and downs and we have learned to enjoy what time we have on this earth the best we can. Our 21 yr old had a bone tumor (removed with no sign of cancer) and our 3 yrd old has Epilepsy. We understand making memories and that is why we are going to DISNEY WORLD! I am a Disney Virgin! I will write about my saving and planning for our first Disney trip in early December 2012. We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge and going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Seeing Disney World at Christmas seemed the way to go! We are going the first week in December to avoid the Christmas crowds. I look forward to sharing some of my newbie finds and ideas with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment