Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Shannon's Love Story

My Disney love story started about a week before February 12, 2011. I was searching on the DISboards on the singles thread and came across a post from someone close by in Virginia. I sent him a message and we kept going back and forth for a week. We set up a date for February 12, 2011 at a local restaurant and movie theater. He brought me a few roses since it was so close to Valentines Day. From the day we met we were hooked. Our love of Disney broke the ice and we even talked about what restaurants at Disney we wanted to try. A few months of dating and we moved in together and the rest was history. We planned a trip for October 2011 where we dined at the restaurants we talked about on our first date. We had a great night at Ohana and made our way to the beach area at the Polynesian resort to watch fireworks. Tim asked me what my favorite moment of the trip had been and I told him about the Halloween party. I asked him what his favorite moment was and he said "right now" and got down on one knee. He had the most beautiful ring in his hand and it was such a perfect moment. In 2 months exactly from this day we are getting married down at Disney World at the Swan and Dolphin resort. We cannot wait to share Disney with our guests and to have children one day and share Disney with them. Disney brought us together and will always have a special place in my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment