Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Where in the (Disney) World is Adam?

  If you're gonna be in Walt Disney World anytime from September 23 to September 30, those are the days I will be there, here is a game for you. Each day I will announce on the Addicted to Mickey Facebook page which park I will be at, and as I go around each park I will post pictures of where I am, that you can use like clues on a pirates treasure map. Now the first person who can find me each day and say "I love Addicted to Mickey" will win a prize pack. Here is what each prize pack will contain:
      Vinylmation
      Mickey pen
      WDW key chain
      Disney pin
      Pack of Disney stickers
I'll also take a picture with the daily winner and post it on the FB page as well. You have to find me at the park I'm at, so if you happen to be staying at POR like I am and see me there it doesn't count, unless otherwise stated, and there is only one prize pack per day.
  Simple as that, be the first to find me in the park I'm at each day and you win! Have fun, have a Magical day, and hope you see you, at Disney World, real soon!
  Here is a picture of me so you know who to look for, and yes I will have the Mickey umbrella hat on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment