Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Angela's Disney Bucket List



The best part about Disney is there are so many things to experience that each trip is always a new adventure.  Having been at least 100 times, one would think my bucket list would be short, but there are still lots of things I would love to do.


I will start with the small things like riding Tower of Terror, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Expedition Everest and Dinosaur with my 5 year old when she is "ready".  Taking my oldest on the Aqua Duck next cruise and Pelican's Plunge, now that she is tall enough.

Dinner at Remy's on the Fantasy. Getting the first photo of the day at the MK princess meet and greet.  All three princesses in one photo. I always wanted to find a paint brush on Tom Sayers Island for a fast pass but they no longer do that. :(
I'd love to be selected to be the grand marshals of the MK parade. We were able to do this when my husband and I were dating but I would love a chance to do it again with our family of four.

I want to attend the MNSSHP and MVMCP.  I would also like to attend the all night day at the MK.  I want to take my girls to the Grand Floridian tea party.

We were able to enjoy the experience of first family of the day, but I won't lie, I would love to do it again when the kids are older and will remember it all.  I want to experience the Keys to the Kingdom tour,  take the pirate and pals fireworks voyage cruise and   do the Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom.  You can just say any and all behind the scene tours and adventures.
I want to See the Christmas Parade taping.  I would love to have lots of fast passes and hand them out to random families throughout the parks.  Or in general spend a day surprising families with magical moments!


Things that may require a bit more pixie dust would be traveling around the world and seeing every Disney park, staying in every resort at least once and dinning at the Chef's table at Victoria and Albert's.  Traveling to Hawaii and staying at Disney's Aulani would be magical!  I would love to go on a European Disney cruise,   Disney Alaskan cruise   or go on any Adventures by Disney trip. And who doesn't want to become a DVC member?


My number one thing I want to do along with every Disney fanatic is stay in the Cinderella Castle suite.
Remember, it's kind of fun to do the impossible!






0 comments:

Post a Comment