Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Darleen's "Bucket List"

Recently I shared about the experience of being able to cross something off my personal Disney "Bucket List" by attending the "Scent Seminar" during the Food & Wine Festival. If I described someone that lived within a two hours drive of WDW, had been a passholder for 20 plus years, had made two visits to Disneyland (one at the holidays), took two Disney cruises and was privileged to count some cast members as close friends, would you think that person still had a Disney related "bucket list"? Well, I just described myself, and believe it or not, yes, I still have an extensive Disney "Bucket List"! There are just so many things to see and do at Disney, and things are always being added and changed so that every visit there are new and different things to experience; even for those of us who are "veterans" and have visited numerous times. So, here it is, my Disney "Bucket List":

Attend Party for the Senses during Food & Wine
Dinner in an attraction ie: The Great Movie Ride etc (Sometimes offered by Tables in Wonderland or D23 special events)
Stay in Cinderella Castle Suite
Dinner at the Chef's table in Victoria & Albert's
Take a VIP tour
Do the Wild Africa trek tour at AK
Stay at Bay Lake Tower
Stay concierge with a Platinum package at Animal Kingdom Lodge and take the Sunrise Safari
Go on an Illuminations Fireworks Cruise
Attend Backyard BBQ & Aloha Luau dinner shows at WDW
Attend the taping of the Christmas Parade
See Cirque Du Soleil show
Ride Haunted Mansion at midnight
Attend MNSSHP  (DONE September 2013)
Run the Princess Half Marathon
Experience as many of the "limited time" events offered in 2013 as possible
Visit the Walt Disney Familly Museum

Tour Walt Disney Studios
See Walt's apartment in Disneyland
Eat in Club 33
Vacation at Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii

See Disneyland Paris Toyko, Hong Kong, Shanghai etc
Take a Disney Trans Atlantic crossing cruise
Take the Disney Alaska cruise
Take any Adventures by Disney trip


Obviously some things on my list are more attainable than others for various reasons, but all are things I would absolutely love to experience. The list is always growing and changing as I am able to cross things off of it and as things are added and changed (or eliminated :(  ) at the parks and elsewhere within the Disney "family" of experiences. I'd love to hear what is on your Disney "Bucket List"! (Hopefully I'll find several things I can add to mine! :)  )

0 comments:

Post a Comment