Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Adam's Disney Bucket List



  There are so many things to do at Walt Disney World, you'll often hear "you can't do it all in one trip", which is very true. In fact, in almost 20 trips, there is still plenty of things I haven't done that I hope to do someday. So now having said that allow me to present my Disney Bucket List.
 
   First thing on my list is staying at all the Disney World resorts at least once. I'm actually pretty far along on this one as I have stayed at all the values except Art of Animation and all the moderates except Caribbean Beach, I've yet to stay at any of the deluxe resorts but I plan to stay at one on an upcoming trip this year. I hope to one day be able to afford the Disney Vacation Club. I want to go to all 4 theme parks in one day, I think this would be pretty easy, I just have to do it. One thing that would be a little more difficult is riding all the top "thrill" rides at each park in one day. My thrill ride list would include, Space/Splash/Big Thunder Mountains, Rock-N-Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, Test Track and Mission Space, this one would be a bit tougher but with the right planning, doable.
 
   I also have a bunch of smaller, "just gotta do it" things too. Play at all the miniature golf courses, rent some boats from one of the marinas, doing all of the character breakfasts, spend the day at Disney Quest with my son when he gets older and see La Nouba. Now on the flip side of easily doable things there are some things that I want to do that will take a whole lotta luck and maybe a ton of pixie dust. I want to be the family of the day at Magic Kingdom. I know there are things you can do to improve your chances i.e., dress alike, get there very early and talk up cast members, etc., but still some luck is needed. Now, the one thing on my Bucket List that I really need luck and pixie dust to have happen is to stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite, I don't think that will ever happen, but I would love it if it did. So that's my Bucket List, so far anyway cause as we know Disney World is changing all the time and there's always new things to do. So what's on your bucket list? Share with us in the comments below or on the Addicted To Mickey Facebook page. As always have a Magical day and see you real soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment