Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Foodie Friday- Cupcakes at Be Our Guest Restaurant



Forget the chocolate, I'm a cake girl.  Be Our Guest Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom serves three delicious cupcakes during lunch and dinner.  The lemon meringue and triple chocolate are pretty good, but the strawberry cream cheese cupcake is my favorite cupcake in all of Walt Disney World.  I am not kidding!  I am a sucker for cream cheese frosting, so this was my pick when I had dinner in the ballroom back in November of last year, and this cupcake is why I keep coming back.  It is a yellow cake with a strawberry custard-like filling.  Atop this cake is a mammoth size strawberry.  I was delighted to find these cupcakes on the quick service lunch menu, meaning I can pop in and order a cupcake, or two, for lunch!  I may or may not have done that.  ;)

My daughter couldn't wait to dig in
Ohhhh happy girl
Next time you find yourself in Fantasyland, try one for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment