Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Leslie's Favorite Snack - Pork Eggrolls

I discovered the egg roll cart in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom years and years ago and thank goodness I did!  It has become my favorite snack at the Magic Kingdom.  For $2.50, you can choose a vegetable or pork egg roll along with your favorite fix-in's.  My favorite part is that it is a grab and go snack, so I can grab it and keep on going while I eat it.


My son asked if he could have a bite, which is very rare, so I said sure!  He said, "Ewww Mom!  This has lettuce in it!"  He ended up eating the whole thing.  Yeah, they are that good.




Next time you are in Adventureland, stop by and grab yourself an egg roll and try them for yourself.  (You can also find them at Yak and Yeti in Animal Kingdom)



0 comments:

Post a Comment