Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Disney's Frozen Review




Wow.  I could start and end the review right there.  I walked into the theater knowing absolutely nothing about this movie.  I had only seen the movie posters, but not even a single commercial.  The first 5 minutes caught me and I was hooked until the end.

First let me say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Idina Menzel, so hearing her voice turned my already smiling face into a smile from ear to ear.  The songs were beautiful, the visuals were stunning, the story was entertaining and heart warming.  I really fell in love with Tangled and Frozen gave me the same feelings.

Elsa's character is just beautiful.  Do I detect a little Elphaba in there?
The story took me by surprise.  Being a children's animated movie, I didn't expect much more than a fun snow ride with cutesy and funny characters thrown in.  The sisters were enchanting and their story of love melted my heart.  There were a few moments in the film when I didn't know which way it would unfold.  Olaf, the snowman, provided the comic relief of the movie and it was really exciting to see my son laughing when he was on screen.  There were few parts that were dark in nature, but overall Frozen was completely captivating.

The ice formations were dazzling all throughout the film.

I will definitely be taking my husband to see this and I'll be the first one in line to buy it when it comes out on DVD.

Frozen opens in theaters TODAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment