Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Who's Who: Will Bumgardner




Greetings from the West Coast! My name is Will and I am a serious Disney-aholic. I'm 36 years old and have been married for 13 years to my darling wife, Julie. We have an 8-year-old son, Morgan, who loves Disney just as much as we do. Being in Nevada, we get to Disneyland more often than we get to Disney World. However, we do try to get to "The World" once a year. We also own in Disney Vacation Club, so that definitely helps us get to Orlando.

Outside of Disney I am currently homeschooling our son. I also umpire baseball, announce for various sports in the area,  and am also a judge for the card game Magic: The Gathering. So, I do keep busy.

I look forward to not only sharing some of my knowledge with everyone, but also learning new things from other people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment