Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Phineas and Ferb @ Disney's Hollywood Studios

Are you a huge fan of Phineas and Ferb like I am ? Yes, even at my old age of 36, I love them, and Perry the Platypus! So, you know how excited I was when I heard they were making a meet and greet with them! 

There we were, making our way behind the Muppet's area, I looked up and I ran! I will admit it, I ran to get in line. My kids kinda looked at mom wondering why I was so excited to see 2 cartoon guys.

  We got there to see a silly director making a movie and we were on a live set, video camera and all. They were picking people from the line to be part of the live action set with Phineas and Ferb.

 The director was picking parts but darn it, no adults. They were picking kids, and I happen to have some of those! Up went there little hands and my son was chosen to participate in the filming! Yeah!!! 

 Between takes, Phineas and Ferb are signing autographs, which makes the line wait a little more time consuming.

I was a proud momma, as my son held up the G in AGLET for the taping of the Aglet song. As any avid watcher of the show knows, an aglet is that plastic piece at the end of your shoelace, its a very important word, so memorize it...lol!





This meet and greet is by far the best and most interactive. It runs daily from 10:30am-2pm, then again from 3pm-5:30pm. So, if your are true fans of Phineas and Ferb, you will not want miss this hidden gem at the back of Disney's Hollywood Studios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment